- These Sales General Conditions (hereinafter, General Conditions) discipline the remote purchase of Products through the network, from the website www.korff.it (hereinafter, the Site).
- The owner of the Site is Korff S.r.l. head office in Via Carlo Boncompagni, 63 – 20139 Milano, telephone +39 02 5357041, e-mail email@example.com, VAT 10372750967, Company Registry of Milan Monza Brianza, Lodi no. 10372750967, Milan R.E.A. registration no. MI-2526422.
Acceptance of the sales general conditions
- All purchase of Products made by the users using the Site (hereinafter, the Clients) is regulated by the following General Conditions and by the Italian Consumer Code (D.L. no. 206/2005) and by the Italian regulations in terms of e-commerce (D.L. 70/2003).
- At the end of the Purchase Contract, according to the procedure, the Customer accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Conditions.
- The Customer, therefore, is required to carefully read, before making any purchase, the following General Conditions that Korff S.r.l. outlined, and is also free to store or copy in compliance with the provisions of art. 12, 3rd paragraph of D. L. 70/2003.
- Korff S.r.l. may modify, at any time and without notice, the content of the General Conditions. For each individual Purchase Contract the General Conditions published on the Site will apply when sending the purchase order by the Customer, who will therefore be able to save a copy in pdf or keep the order confirmation email in which the conditions are attached.
- www.korff.it (hereinafter “Site”) is an e- commerce site selling cosmetics, beaty products for the body, make-up and related accessories with the single mark Korff (hereinafter, “Products”).
- All the Products offered are carefully detailed on the Site, in the respective sections, divided by Product category in compliance with what foreseen by the Consumer Code.
- The visual representation of the Products on the Site, where available, has an indicative value and normally corresponds to the photographic image of the very Products, having the purpose of presenting them for the sale, without any guarantee or commitment, by Korff, about the exact correspondence of the image depicted on the Website with the actual Product; and this, with particular regard to the actual size and / or the chromatic aspect of the Products and / or of the packages.
- In case of mismatch between the image and the Product description, the description shall prevail.
- The Customer can purchase the Products in the Korff electronic catalog, detailed on the Website in the respective sections by product category, as described in the relevant information sheets contained on the Website, respecting the technical access procedures described therein.
- First of all, the Customer can proceed with the registration on the Website by entering his personal information and following the instructions provided by the registration program; then the Client shall complete and send the order form to Korff in the electronic format available on the site, following the instructions as described. Purchase orders must be accurately completed in all their parts. If the Client does not want to register on the Site, the purchase may still be concluded but he/she will not be able to follow the progress of the orders nor take advantage of discounts and promotions.
- The Client will need to add the Products to the “Cart” and, after selecting the preferred shipping options and accepted the shipping costs, he/she may proceed with the purchase.
- If the Client needs to modify the purchase order or change some of its data, he/she shall follow the appropriate modification procedure contained on the Site. In particular, the Client will have the right to change the quantity of the Products to purchase, by adding or subtracting one or more Products from the Cart.
- Once this operation is completed, the Client will display a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including the shipping costs, with a request for further confirmation of the purchase procedure.
- In the next step, while on the summary, the Client shall select the preferred type of payment between PayPal, or - if available - by means of a Gift Card and send out the order by clicking on the appropriate button.
- The publication of the Products displayed on the Site represents an invitation to the Client to formulate a purchase contract proposal. The order sent out by the Client has the value of a contract proposal and implies the complete knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions.
- Each Purchase Contract stipulated between Korff and the Client shall be deemed concluded as soon as Korff sends the Clients an e-mail confirming the purchase order. This confirmation message will indicate an "Order Number" that shall be mentioned in any subsequent communication with Korff. The message will also detail, besides all information required by Law, the personal information submitted by the Client, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly notify any eventual correction. Any possible extra cost due to errors in data submission which were not promptly reported will be at the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Each order may be viewed by the Client on the Site, inside the Client’s personal area, if a registered user, or by contacting Korff Customer Service right after the order is made.
- It may occur an occasional unavailability of the Products offered, in this case, if the Products chosen by the Client are not available, completely or in part, the Customer Service will contact the Client via email and the latter may decide whether to cancel the order or to wait until the Product/s are newly available, or to receive only the Products available; in this last case, Korff will proceed to the partial shipping of the order, delivering the missing Products whenever available at its own cost.
- Korff reserves the right not to accept any purchase order and/or cancel orders that do not provide sufficient payment guarantees if - following comparison with the circuit that manages the credit card payments – were detected anomalies in the transactions and means of payment used by the Client; in this case the Client will be promptly notified by email.
- All Products prices are clearly indicated on the Website in compliance with art. 13 and subsequent of the Consumer Code and are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs are adequately highlighted at the moment of the order. The cost of each shipping may vary depending on the method and payment chosen, as well as on the destination and total amount of the order.
Invoicing and Payment Methods
- Korff will issue an invoice for the Products purchased when the Products are delivered to the courier for the shipment, sending it via e-mail to the Client. The information provided by the Client will be the one used for the invoice. No data variation will be possible after the invoice has been issued.
- As better detailed below under the respective paragraphs, PayPal payments will require only an authorization or a money reservation without the actual charge of the amount indicated when the Client places the order. The payment is therefore fully charged to the Client’s account only when the Products are delivered to the courier selected for the shipping. At this stage Korff will also issue an invoice for the order.
- The payment for the Products purchased can be made with PayPal or - if available - by means of a Gift Card, as specified below:
After completing the order and choosing PayPal as payment method, the buyer will be redirected to the PayPal site, where he/she can access the account by entering the e-mail address registered and password. By choosing to pay with PayPal the amount will be debited directly on the credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express) or prepaid (PostePay) card. PayPal protects the buyer's information as no financial information is shared. A confirmation e-mail from PayPal will be sent after each transaction. Please note that the amount to be paid for the order placed will be charged to the PayPal account when the courier is in charge of the package. When placing the order on the Website, an authorization request will be made to check availability on the Customer's PayPal account, without charge. In case of cancellation of the order, the amount is refunded to the Customer's PayPal account.
The Customer may use a "Gift Card" to pay by selecting the "Gift Card" as preferred payment method in the shopping cart and (after choosing the shipping method) by entering the number under the Barcode and the Security Code.
Shipping methods and costs
- Korff undertakes to deliver the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than thirty days from the conclusion of the contract. The delivery of the Products will be made by courier, and the delivery time will vary depending on the destination. The terms indicated at the time of the purchase order are in any case indicative.
- Korff delivers to all the countries listed on the Site and the delivery will take place with no appointment.
- No responsibility, for any reason, may be charged by the Client to Korff in case of delay in the order or delivery of the Products object of the Purchase Contract.
- The ordered Products will be sent to the postal address specified by the Client.
- Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday, during normal working hours, excluding national holidays and according to the methods indicated by the courier. The delivery is considered completed when the Product is made available to the Customer at the address specified in the order form. In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the specified address, the courier will leave a notice and will try a new delivery according to their terms and conditions. In case it was impossible to complete the second attempt of delivery due to the absence of the recipient, the Customer Service will try to contact the Client to schedule a new delivery. In the event that the Customer Service fails to contact the Client for the next 10 days or in case of further impossibility of delivery due to the absence of the recipient, the Products in the order will be returned to Korff. The Client will have the right (for a year starting from the date of the order) to claim a store credit equal to the value of the order net of shipping costs to be spent on the Site.
- At the time of delivery of the Products by the courier appointed by Korff, the Customer is required to scrupulously check:
a) That the anti-burglary label is intact and the packaging is not damaged or otherwise altered. ) That the number of pieces delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
- Any damage to the anti-burglary label, packaging and products or the mismatch in the number of pieces / packages or indications must be immediately notified by the Client, who may contact Korff through the Customer Service by specifying the number on the ordered damaged.
- In case of force majeure, unavailability of means of transport, as well as unpredictable or unavoidable events that cause delays in delivery or make deliveries difficult or impossible or cause a significant increase in the cost of delivery to be borne by Korff, will entitle the same to split, postpone or cancel, in whole or in part, the delivery to be made or to terminate the Purchase Contract. In such cases, Korff will provide timely and appropriate communication of its determinations to the e-mail address indicated by the Client and the latter will be entitled to have a refund of any price already paid, excluding any further claim, for any reason, against Korff.
Coupons – Promotions
- Any coupon or promotional codes can be added when the Customer completes the purchase order. The system will update the total amount of the order net of the value of the voucher.
- The discount voucher can be combined with other commercial initiatives only in the cases expressly indicated.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to the current in-rule regulation in terms of consumers protection, D. L. 206/2005, only and solely the Client who, for whatever reason, is not satisfied with the purchase made, has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract and to return the ordered Products already delivered, without any penalty and without specifying the reason. The client may exercise the right of withdrawal within fourteen days from the receipt of the products, or the refund may be lost. The right of withdrawal can be exercised by sending, within the terms indicated above, a written notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Korff S.r.l. The communication can be sent under the same terms also by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to Fax +39 02 534106.
After communicating the intention of returning the goods, the Client will have 14 days to agree with KORFF on collecting the goods of the goods, and KORFF will provide its own courier to collect the package. >
The reimbursement of the amount paid by the Client is authorised and will be made in the shortest time possible, and in any case within 14 days from the date the Products were delivered to the seller and once checked their full integrity, not being used and were returned in the original packaging. The return costs of the products to KORFF are at the expense of the Client, and in case the package was withdrawn by KORFF, the costs will be deducted by the refund due. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Client shall place the INTACT Products as they were received inside the box sent by KORFF.
In no way whatsoever the Products that were opened, unsealed or partially used can be refundable pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code.
Non-conformity of products and defective products
- The Products offered on the Website comply with the National and Community legislation. The images and colours of the Products published on the Site may differ from the real ones due to the local settings of the systems and / or the tools used for their visualization.
- In case of lack of conformity of the purchased Products with respect to the description published on the Site and in case of defective or faulty Product, the Client is entitled to immediate reimbursement of the non-conforming good, after sending an e-mail to email@example.com with attached photographs highlighting the damage or non-conformity of the Product.
- Following communication from Korff's staff with indication of the reimbursement procedure, that may be operated, at the Client's discretion, also through discount coupons on the next purchase exceeding the value of the goods to be reimbursed, excluding any additional responsibility of Korff, in any capacity.
- In any case, the provisions concerning the legal guarantee of conformity of the goods, as provided for by the Italian Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005, Part IV, Artt.102-135) are reserved
Communications and complaints
- All communications or Client’s complaints against Korff regarding the Purchase Agreements must be communicated exclusively via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual property rights
- All trademarks (registered and unregistered), as well as any and all works of the mind, distinctive sign or name, image, photograph, written text or graphic and more generally any other intangible asset protected by international laws and conventions in the field of intellectual property and industrial property, reproduced on the Website, remain the exclusive property of Korff and/or its licensors, without access to the Site and / or from the stipulation of the Purchase Contracts deriving from the Client any right over the same . Any use, even if only partial, of the same is forbidden without the prior written authorization of Korff, in favour of which all the relative rights are reserved exclusively.
Applicable Law and Competent Court
- These General Conditions and any and every contract stipulated with the Client are governed by the Italian law, without prejudice to the application of Community legislation and international treaties, when they are applicable, as well as national legislation to consumers protection.